Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble, Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Today, I am thankful for my husband, family, friends, life, the future, and well fresh flowers! I love Eddie Ross, I could just Gobble him up! Check out his lovely flower designs below and to view more go check out his blog, here
Can he not make an arrangement or what? How gorgeous would this be for one of my blushing fall brides or for an arrangement for your house?

I have made a few of these pumpkin vases before and they are always a hit. This arrangement down below stole the show! Gorgeous mix of mum, pears, leaves, greenery, and apricot roses. Love it! Now he is definetly someone I wouldn't mind pairing up with to do a wedding! I am sure my brides wouldn't mind either.

From my house to your house, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment: