Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Do share...

I love that we can find almost anything when we dig around. Here are my inspiration finds for the day. I am trying to find some inspiration for our guest bedroom or Master. Here are some I stumbled across today. Hummmmmmm, maybe I convince the hubby this could be a Christmas gift, HA! That might intrigue him, the fact he wouldn't have to shop except at Lowes!


I like the molding paired with the chocolate brown. Our bedding in the guest room is cream and chocolate. However, I am thinking molding would really jazz it up a bit in there. Other aspects I love in this room, the lighting and the bedding. Apparently, the bedding is Bradford Toile from Pottery Barn, however discontinued. I love taking a plain comforter and doing a design at the foot of the bed with perhaps a duvet. The splash of color with the pillows is nice and the added throw at the end of the bed ties everything all in. I am big fan of this room and I give it five stars and can add this one into the idea book.


Images Courtesy of: hgtv

1 comment:

  1. I love brown walls. Like seriously, I LOVE BROWN WALLS!!! Great inspiration photo

    ReplyDelete