Sunday, November 15, 2009

Behr to the Rescue

I love this color from Behr (Mocha Accent). This room was inspired and designed by Isbella&Max Rooms. However, I stumbled across the finished product just now on hgtv rate my space and recognized it:) I thought it was worth showing off as inspiration. I truly think it looks great! I love what they did with the room. All the details come together. The crisp, white, pinched duvet is complimented by the star burst mirror. The comfy barcelona white leather reading chair and the white contemporary light pull everything together. Here is the before picture down below. Note how the designer "lifted the ceiling". The illusion of lifting the ceiling was done by using paint. The trey ceiling that was painted white was making the room feel smaller. The designer lifted the ceiling so to speak by taking the paint up to the crown molding. You can click on the pictures for a up close look. I think it makes a big difference.

Here are the afters....





To see further detail on the products used in this room and further detail, check out Janell Beals blog entry here

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah I remember this room! I have to check out this color. It look different on your blog. I still like the room, just like the color more now!

    ReplyDelete