Saturday, November 14, 2009

Save Big this Season

All of us have neighbors, friends, teachers, etc. we need to buy for this Season. I thought I would share some super cheap ideas. Pier one has some deals for sure. To top it all off some are under $5 bucks. Now that is dealie if I have ever seen one. Here are few items that you could fill with almost any goodie. For example, bath n body products, or ornaments, or baked goods. Anything your heart desires. The bonus is that most of these gifts can be re-purposed and used for other functions year after year in the holiday season. This is a sleigh basket that comes in at $5.

This star basket is a mere $10

I thought this one was definitely a steal, you could pack this one full of things and the price tag is not too shabby, $6. I could think of a million things to do with this beauty if it was given to me.

My personal favorite, coming in at a whooping $3.50. I can see truffles in the horizon in this cute Santa bucket.

These items were a bit more, but still in the range of $12-20. These adorable baskets are adorned in gold/glitter and would make the perfect gift holders.


What are you waiting for? Get cracking on that Christmas shopping! Be sure to leave a comment and come back to share what all you put in your Pier one Fav's.

No comments:

Post a Comment