Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day of Surfing

While Blog Surfing today I stumbled across these pieces of eye candy over here, however Room Remix mentioned the blog the other day so I thought I would go check it out. Then hours later.... I had been shown a ton of inspiration. Phoebe Howard is the designer and her blog is titled Mrs. Howard personal Shopper, the link is above at "here". Oddly, enough it appears she has a firm not to far from home in Charlotte, NC.
Speaking of candy, this wall color can be found at Benjamin Moore and Mrs. Howard choose "Chocolate Candy Brown". What a fun name for this paint color. I love the white bed, chocolate wall color, and pink drapes.



I love when fellow bloggers share others inspiration. Thanks PK over at Room Remix. I think Phoebe Howard definitely deserves a round of applause for her decorating expertise.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I love this room! The walls are the perfect shade of brown. I can just imagine sleeping in there!!!

    ReplyDelete