Friday, September 25, 2009

Knock out Babyshower Ideas!

I am going to a close friends babyshower this weekend and I thought it was only fitting to stir up some ideas for babyshowers. Tell me what you think. Leave a comment on the blog and let me know what your favorite was and why. Do you think you could replicate these?

Here is a great way to get a cupcake tree if you were not as lucky to score one at your wedding!


How cute would these be if part of your baby shower theme was chocolate brown? I mean how girly would chocolate brown and pink be? Very.

This pacifer cupcakes would sure put up a buzz at the shower...


Adorable alphabet block letters done in a buttercream icing look yummy and pretty.


Check out these great baby carriage ideas

Images:www.marthastewartliving.com

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes with the cursive writing are adorable.

    For our shower, my husband and I are planning a surprise cake. We're going to send the baby's sex in a sealed envelope to the baker. Then he's going to dye the inside of the cake either blue or pink. Then at the shower, the whole family can find out together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really neat idea! What bigger surprise can you get!

    ReplyDelete