Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DIY Elbow Grease

With a little DIY Elbow Grease and a can of paint you can transform a space pretty easy. You all knew that right? Of course you did. Painting is not some new invention that none of us do not know about. I'll start sharing our journey of "do it ourselves". A common phrase here at our house. My husband is quite handy I must say. I scored BIG. Of course I love him for many more reasons, but I must say that one is icing on my cake! This man can figure out how to do almost anything! Let us begin the journey with the office.
What is behind these doors?


It is your basic builder beige. In our case, your basic flat CANVAS TAN by Sherwin Williams. Not too bad for a total blank palette. Nonetheless, B-O-R-I-N-G.




Enough torture right? Lets see what a less than a day can bring.


No comments:

Post a Comment