Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Alternative Wedding Options

I think these are two cute wedding alternatives. Take an old dresser and stage it for your seating arrangement cards or perhaps favors. You could paint it in your wedding theme colors and then have a super cool piece of furniture for your house later. I love the monogrammed letter above the dresser. The flowers give it a great pop of color.


This is neat alternative to using a pillow for a ring bearer. This bride used an antique little car. I think it is adorable and can serve as your gift for the ring bearer to keep as well.

Images courtesy of www.theknot.com

1 comment:

  1. hello! ive have been searching for a truck like that HIGH and LOW for this exact reasoning!! if you could PLEASE email me letting me know where to find one it would be greatly appreciated!
    put in the subject "truck for wedding"
    thanks in advance!
    Ainsley
    email: ainsleycoulter@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete