Thursday, September 2, 2010

BIG REVEAL... Well, not quite....

I am hoping to give you guys some shots of the Nursery this weekend.  Last weekend, we had all our family and friends in town for the baby shower.  The weekend prior was of course when we painted the room.  Everything is coming together nicely.  I hope to share some of the photos from the baby shower as my sister and friends out did themselves.  Simply beautiful.  To tie you over... Here is one adorable accessory that must get added to her room.. I love this birdie laundry hamper. Even though I did not go with birdie bedding, I do love it for a Nursery design.  This is a fun way to add a touch of birdies into the room.  The Love Bird Hamper is from JCPENNY.
I also wanted to share this lovely color scheme I saw on etsy when looking at tree decals.
This is from the seller NouWall on etsy (the tree decal).  I love the grey walls with the aqua and sherbet orange bedding.  Again, with the cute added touch of branches and birdies.  How pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I love that hamper! It would go perfectly in my nursery; we did go with a birdie theme! We painted the top 2/3 of the wall pale yellow, the bottom 1/3 robin egg's blue and divided the two colors with white chair railing. The bedding set we bought is discontinued, but I found it brand new on ebay. It's by Kids Line from Babies R Us. Here's the website of the bedding set:

    http://www.kidslineinc.com/products/infant/lullaby_birds.php

    ReplyDelete