Monday, October 19, 2009

Chocolate anyone?

Here is a Nursery worth making note of. I love how they paired the deep chocolate walls with the pink accents. This color combo always pairs well together. A damask print was used on the walls as well as the window treatments and bedding. I really liked the layer look of a custom roman shade with long silk panels. The comfy chair with the chandelier above makes for a great cozy spot. The white crib I think pairs great with the color palette. I also think its nice they brought in other colors of furniture in the room. Did you notice the accent pedestal table in a deep brown beside the pink chair? How adorable are the brown bows that tie onto the white crib. Four star rating in my book. This idea is being thrown into the mental storage bin for sure. I do love chocolate walls, damask patterns, and white trim. How could I pass up this room for a future inspiration. Only problem is I would have to have a girl, right??!

1 comment:

  1. Tara I didn't realize you had a blog! This room is sooooo cute! My baby boy had a chocolate nursery until I changed it into the playroom for all three of them. I'm going to change it back to his room soon....Thanks for the comment about my music playlist.

    ReplyDelete