Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BOLD IS MORE

Without a doubt, do not be scared to do bright color combos. I heart fuchsia and orange together for a wedding. I have to showcase this wedding, as I definitely think this bride deserves a pat on the back. As soon as I saw her shoes, I was sold! Every detail is fine tuned. The location was superb. If only we could have multiple weddings in every location we wanted. Melanie and Gavin got married in San Luis Obispo, CA. Again, as you will see I do love grey. Look how lovely it is when paired with this orange - perfect! Grey is my favorite neutral, I swear!


Photos By: Cameron Ingalls, San Luis Obispo, CA

Of course as a floral designer “by night,” I give five stars to these floral designs. My goodness, they do make my heart flutter! *Sigh* If only I could quit the day job and let my creativity soar!


How adorable are the bridesmaid dresses!


How cute is this bridal party? It makes you want to do this color scheme, right?



What a neat idea – Scratch-off lottery tickets as seating cards and in your color combo! Genius!


Photo By: Red Ribbon Studio, Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment