Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Affordable Baby Mod Light Designs and a few of my favorite choices!

What do you find yourself talking about the most? I would say nine times out of ten it is more than likely something you love or feel really strongly about. That is why, without further regret, I have decided I am going to do what I love best - gab and give design tips on Interior Design and Floral/Wedding Design. I tried blogging about my daily life and that just was not cutting it. I wondered why I spent hours on end researching and filing away ideas that were just wasting away in the filing cabinet of my brain! Why not share my ideas with others, so they can be put to use and enjoyed?! I am positive I will blog every day, if it is about my passion.

Here is to the first stab at this. You never know, maybe this will fulfill something I have wanted to do for awhile now! Feel free to share and pass along! And please ask questions, I would be more than happy to assist in planning the most fabulous wedding or room!

Series 1:
This fabulous hanging pendent will for sure “light” up a room and your face when you see the price tag on this beauty.




This Lamp is the topper and icing on the cake or shall we say nursery. Beyond Baby Mod.



Stay tuned for Series 2 on Baby Mod Fav's!
All photos courtesy of http://www.walmart.com/ and their Baby Mod Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment