Friday, May 14, 2010

Beddding for Master

I finally found some bedding for our Master bedroom. The set was on sale at Dillards and we couldn't beat the prices they had on sale for a King.  It is the luxury hotel collection, 600 Sateen thread count.  The collection is called "Bryant Park".  They had many different color options.  I actually loved this color down below but my husband liked the chocolate brown better.  I am a fan of chocolate brown!  I think I still may place some of this color somewhere in the room. 

 I thought the lines were clean and the look seems  crisp and airy.  It wasn't too feminine and I love the graphic embroidery design.  We got everything for 224.00 after taxes.  That included the duvet, shams, Euro shams, bed skirt, and the two decorative pillows!  A savings of 172.00 dollars!  Now onto curtains, a mirror for above the dresser, and lamps!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love when you get what you want on sale? I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to Dillards NOW!!! This is beautiful! Good find.

    I'm catching up on what I missed so be prepared for comment overload!

    ReplyDelete